RIDE III Road Projects in Horry County
Posted By Scott Vansant @ Jul 20th 2022 11:08am
- The widening of Carolina Forest Boulevard and the installation of the Shared Use Path along Carolina Forest Boulevard from Gateway Drive to Postal Way projects are complete.
- The extension, widening, and realignment of Postal Way is well underway with Phase I (from a point near Publix to Waccamaw Pines Drive) being complete and Phase II (Carolina Forest Boulevard improvements and improvements on roads North/West of CFB) scheduled for completion by the end of 2022, weather dependent.
- The extension of Middle Ridge Avenue from West Perry Road to William Finlayson Road is underway with a scheduled completion date by the end of 2023, weather dependent.
- The Southbound widening of US 501 from Garner Lacy to SC 31 is well underway. This is a SCDOT owned project.
- The Northbound and Southbound widening of US 501 from Garner Lacy to SC 544 is under the design phase with construction scheduled to start late summer of 2023.
To see the recently completed, ongoing and planned road projects in Horry County, please visit: